Manpower Maine | Statewide, AL
A well-established manufacturer in Sanford is now hiring a Machine Weaver! Get your foot in the door and grow your skills at a successful and continuously expanding company! Some benefits once trained and hired include: pay increases, attendance, seniority & Christmas bonuses, and annual cost of living increases in addition to performance increases.
What’s in it for you?
• Full time, temp to hire opportunity
• Receive training in all aspects of the weaving process
• $12.50/hr + shift differential if applicable, weekly paycheck
What will you be doing?
• Operating an industrial loom efficiently to ensure good product quality
• Visually inspecting production runs and ensuring appropriate bobbin colors on are the creel
• Visually inspecting inventory of yarns, jute, and cotton to ensure appropriate stock levels
• Replacing low bobbins as needed, and using special spindles for crushed or bad bobbins
• Threading yarn along proper path to loom, and inspecting for crossed yarn
• Repairing raw goods failures
• Sweeping and cleaning work area
• Communicating with managers and shipping department regarding raw goods needs
What will you bring to the job?
• Ability to regularly reach overhead (up to 90 inches/7.5 feet from the floor)
• Ability to frequently kneel/crouch/squat to place bobbins as low as 12” on bottom rows of creels, and to occasionally clean under the loom
• Ability to safely lift product ranging from 10lbs-50lbs
• Great hand-eye coordination
Let’s try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-284-0595, or texting 207-518-7054.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!